TagsALUA articles BeaST BSDMag BSD Now bugs C cache CLI coding CTL HA development dual-controller empty expect FreeBSD games gmirror Hak5 HCS High Available history Hitachi HP interactive tools internet iSCSI IT links linux lol Microsoft news old hardware PowerShell press mentions Python SAN scripts shell show Solaris Storage Tips & tricks Tuning Manager UNIX very old VirtualBox virtualization ZFS
Top Posts & Pages
- How to expand LDEVs on Hitachi storage systems using CCI
- Quick check for Command Devices mapped from Hitachi arrays
- Using SSD as the level two cache for the FreeBSD dual-controller storage array
- My article on FreeBSD CTL High Availability and ALUA functions is shown on BSD Now TV!
- Online command-line reference for scripting
Monthly Archives: April 2016
FreeBSD based dual-controller reliable storage system concept with aim to implement ZFS and in-memory cache. This is a first paper of my explorations. Free to discuss and needed to be tested.
Hi Community, I’m testing #FreeBSD as the OS for a reliable dual-controller #storage system with #ZFS, mirrored cache and etc. I have some progress on it and my notes on the model are already took 30 of A4 format pages … Continue reading
Celebrating my author profile at O’Reilly revived! Though the links to my old papers are totally lost in space and time 🙂