TagsALUA articles BeaST BSDMag BSD Now bugs C cache CLI coding CTL HA development dual-controller empty Excel expect FreeBSD games gmirror HA HCS High Available history Hitachi HP interactive tools internet iSCSI IT linux lol Microsoft news old hardware PowerShell press mentions Python SAN scripts shell show Solaris Storage Tips & tricks Tuning Manager UNIX very old VirtualBox virtualization ZFS
Top Posts & Pages
- The BeaST storage system with ZFS and CTL HA, latest news
- Playing with the renewed CTL High Availability implementation in FreeBSD
- Fetching data from Hitachi Command Suite with HiCommandCLI, PowerShell and Python
- Old papers
- How to expand LDEVs on Hitachi storage systems using CCI
- Optimizing in-memory cache of the BeaST architecture
- Implementing in-memory cache in the BeaST architecture
- FreeBSD based dual-controller storage system concept papers to publish
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Just found several small and ridiculous mistakes in the paper of Implementing in-memory cache in the BeaST architecture. So here is the version 1.1 of the PDF document.
Download the fresh issue and see ZFS topic the “Adding ZFS to the FreeBSD dual-controller storage concept” article on pages 15 – 39. Also you can read the original PDF paper on our blog. If you are interested in the … Continue reading
See the BSD Now Episode 141 starting from 01:19:19 where Alan Jude and Chris Moore discuss the BeaST reliable storage architecture. Thank you, guys for the really good words!
Recently we have created the reliable dual-headed FreeBSD based storage concept. Then we improved it with the famous ZFS feature. Now we will try to implement a shared in-memory cache to make our model even more serious.