- The BeaST – FreeBSD based dual-controller reliable storage system concept.
- D81S – SAN visualisation tool, developed to build a complete map of a Fibre Channel Storage Area Network by tracing all paths from HBAs to storage logical devices. Currently it supports Brocade SAN with Hitachi Command Suite and HP Command View Advanced Edition devices, 3PAR StoreServ 7000, EVA and IBM TS3500 tape libraries.
- EMPTY – Run processes and applications under pseudo-terminal (PTY) sessions and replace TCL/Expect with a simple shell-tool. Free software project.
- Arrvision XP-Scope – HDS and HP Hi-End array configuration visualization tool. Currently it is frozen at the level of Hitachi USP V and HP XP 24000.
- geom_show – Simple scripts to parse FreeBSD GEOM configuration and show information about disks, partitions, volumes and etc.
- svcstats – Report IBM SVC/Storwize storage system performance statistics in CLI using SMI-S interface.