- The BeaST – FreeBSD based dual-controller reliable storage system concept.
- D81S – SAN visualization tool, developed to build a complete map of a Fibre Channel SAN by tracing all paths from HBAs to storage logical devices. Currently it supports Brocade SAN with Hitachi Command Suite and HP Command View Advanced Edition devices, 3PAR StoreServ 7000, EVA and IBM TS3500 tape libraries. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.
- EMPTY – Run processes and applications under pseudo-terminal (PTY) sessions and replace TCL/Expect with a simple shell-tool. Free software project.
- Arrvision XP-Scope – HDS and HP Hi-End array configuration visualization tool. Currently it is frozen at the level of Hitachi USP V and HP XP 24000.
TagsALUA articles BeaST BSDMag BSD Now bugs C cache CLI coding CTL HA development dual-controller empty expect FreeBSD games gmirror Hak5 HCS High Available history Hitachi HP interactive tools internet iSCSI IT links linux lol Microsoft news old hardware PowerShell press mentions Python SAN scripts shell show Solaris Storage Tips & tricks Tuning Manager UNIX very old VirtualBox virtualization ZFS
Top Posts & Pages
- How to expand LDEVs on Hitachi storage systems using CCI
- Quick check for Command Devices mapped from Hitachi arrays
- Using SSD as the level two cache for the FreeBSD dual-controller storage array
- My article on FreeBSD CTL High Availability and ALUA functions is shown on BSD Now TV!
- Online command-line reference for scripting