TagsALUA articles BeaST BSDMag BSD Now bugs C cache CLI coding CTL HA development dual-controller empty expect FreeBSD games gmirror Hak5 HCS High Available history Hitachi HP interactive tools internet iSCSI IT links linux lol Microsoft news old hardware PowerShell press mentions Python SAN scripts shell show Solaris Storage Tips & tricks Tuning Manager UNIX very old VirtualBox virtualization ZFS
Top Posts & Pages
- How to expand LDEVs on Hitachi storage systems using CCI
- Quick check for Command Devices mapped from Hitachi arrays
- Using SSD as the level two cache for the FreeBSD dual-controller storage array
- My article on FreeBSD CTL High Availability and ALUA functions is shown on BSD Now TV!
- Online command-line reference for scripting
Tag Archives: Tuning Manager
A bit outdated yet very useful cheat sheet for Hitachi Tuning Manager agents configuration. Also the whole site is amazing source of UNIX and Storage articles. Note: the texts are primarily in Russian language. Source: HDS Tuning manager agents – напоминалки | Unix pin
In CCI, under HORCM/etc run: raidscan -x findcmddev 0-100 If Tuning Manager Agents are installed: INSTALLATION-PATH/jp1pc/tools/jpctdlistraid In MS Windows it’s better to specify Command devices like \\.\CMD-12345 instead of \\.\PhysicalDriveX where possible to avoid occasional drive mix after reboot.
Nothing serious, just agent installation procedure. And do you always notice all that small remarks of default setup wizards? 😉