TagsALUA articles BeaST BSDMag BSD Now bugs C cache CLI coding CTL HA development dual-controller empty expect FreeBSD games gmirror Hak5 HCS High Available history Hitachi HP interactive tools internet iSCSI IT links linux lol Microsoft news old hardware PowerShell press mentions Python SAN scripts shell show Solaris Storage Tips & tricks Tuning Manager UNIX very old VirtualBox virtualization ZFS
Top Posts & Pages
- How to expand LDEVs on Hitachi storage systems using CCI
- Quick check for Command Devices mapped from Hitachi arrays
- Using SSD as the level two cache for the FreeBSD dual-controller storage array
- My article on FreeBSD CTL High Availability and ALUA functions is shown on BSD Now TV!
- Online command-line reference for scripting
Tag Archives: dual-controller
In the issue #165 of BSD Now two awesome guys, Allan Jude and Kris Moore, show my paper while explaining FreeBSD CTL HA and ALUA subsystem.
Good news! They finally released it! I’m downloading the new version in a hurry to tame the BeaST to live within. And the most interesting part for me is: “The CTL High Availability implementation has been rewritten. [r287621] (Sponsored by iXsystems)” It looks like FreeBSD supports native dual-node … Continue reading
Recently we have created a reliable dual-headed FreeBSD based reliable storage system concept. This is the second paper on the subject. Now we will try to add ZFS to our system. See the result.